Healthcare Design magazine is looking for the past year’s most influential people in healthcare design for its 2021 HCD 10 awards program.
The annual awards honor professionals across 10 categories including:
- Interior designer
- Provider (executive, administrator)
- Clinician (physician, nurse, caregiver)
- Facility manager
- Building professional (construction/engineering)
- Team MVP (a project team member outside of leadership who contributed substantially to a project’s success)
- Outstanding organization (firms or healthcare organizations)
Nominations may be made by industry professionals and students. We encourage you to nominate as many people as you like (feel free to nominate yourself!), but a separate form must be submitted for each nomination. Please note that repeated nominations of the same individual will hold no more weight than single nominations.
All nominees for The HCD 10 should be individuals, except for Outstanding Organization, which recognizes a single company for its contributions to the field of healthcare design. Contributions to the industry must be within the past 12 months (2020/2021).
The nomination deadline is April 14.
Winners will be recognized in the September issue of Healthcare Design and during an HCD 10 awards dinner to be held at the 2021 HCD Forum, scheduled for Sept. 13-15 in Santa Fe, N.M.
To access the nomination form, go here.
For questions, please contact Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Kovacs Silvis at email@example.com.